zz-xinit.sh - followup to Strange Bug

Folks,

OK, I have tracked down my headache to a file that is created when
live-snapshot is run (at least the errant file is in live-snap.cpio.gz
on first creation).  As soon as I locate the source of this bug, I
will have a patch.  But if anyone knows where
/etc/profile.d/zz-xinit.sh is being created from and why, it would
speed the process of smashing this irritating (read
major/debilitating) bug.  It makes persistence unusable. So far, find
cannot locate zz-xinit.sh hiding anywhere in a normal live system, nor
can I find where it's being created.  Still looking.

Thanx,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto
Visit my web page at: http://david.bandel.us/