Re: --syslinux-timeout on live-build CGI

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010, Daniel Baumann wrote:

On 10/22/2010 09:16 AM, Brian High wrote:
Hmm.  I do not see that option ( --syslinux-timeout ) as being listed as
a --bootappend-live option, and since it is an option for syslinux and
not actually a kernel boot option, I am confused as to why it would work
as a --bootappend-live option.

Daniel,

anyway. i though that we have a 'pass arbitrary options' input field
already in the cgi, now that i checked, we don't have that, so we should
add that, rather than a syslinux specific new option.

i'll take care about that later today.

That is a great solution.  Thank you for taking the time to add that feature.  It will be very useful.

--Brian