Re: Global and local lists (for packages) in live-builder

On 09/22/2010 11:35 AM, Mark Schneider wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer, ideas and hints.

For benefit of others here are some excerpts what I answered on irc:

As I already replied on irc to all of this, and you've only quoted here your side of the conversation, I don't think continuing to quote irclogs is a productive use of our time ...

That being said, I plan to make (in my copious amounts of free time) some updates to live-manual to explain the standard lists which will hopefully lay the issue to rest.

Ben