Re: article about live-helper.debian.net

Greetings,

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:
> I spotted this article today, linked from debian-news.net:
>
> http://maketecheasier.com/create-custom-debian-live-cd-through-the-web/2010/09/14
>
> It contains some useful comments regarding usability of the website.
> Thought the devs might be interested.

Thanks for the link.

I may only speak for myself, but I believe a mission statement for the
Debian Live project can be summarized by a statement I made on:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2010/07/msg00170.html

"It is our hope to make the world better and your life easier one
build at a time."

Furthermore, I believe the live-build.cgi web interface (and many
other live-build interfaces options) aid users to use live-build and
bring that statement alive, with a live Debian image. :)