Re: Live softphone USB key.: Progress report

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:14:17 +0100
Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:

> On 03/16/2010 07:44 PM, palama@inwind.it wrote:
> > Is there a way to have this task executed by a script?
>
> rc.local?

Should I insert the script into chroot/etc/rc.local?
Should I run lh_build again?

Even if I succesfully have alsaconf executed after boot, there still is the problem that
alsaconf is interactive, I know that I could modify the alsaconf script so that no questions are asked
but there must be a better way to automatically configure sound at boot time; Knoppix does this
somehow.

Antonio

--
 <palama@inwind.it>