Re: Live softphone USB key

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 09:46:07AM +0100, palama@inwind.it wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to setup a live softphone USB key based on Debian Live.
> I put together a configuration including standard-x11, icewm, alsa,
> twinkle and ekiga and produeced a 320MB image that boots OK.

With regards to supporting protocols other than SIP (if you care about
it): the only thing close to supporting IAX2 in Sqeeze is "yate-gtk2"
(which ATM has the binary yate-qt4 in Squeeze)

I'm not really sure about a decent XMPP soft-phone.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com