Re: Snapshot problems!!!

Marco Amadori wrote:
We are using git, probably the best way is to add a remote branch from me if Daniel's one is not already resynced from mine (in this particular case).

merged, sorry for the delay.

Feature request:  It would be nice to see some notification that the USB
is being "sync'd" on shutdown/reboot.  My USB device doesn't have a
light, so it appears that my system is hung for several moments, until
writing to the USB is complete.

Nice idea, please use the Bug Tracking System to open a wishlist bug to ease tracking of bugs and new issues.

ack.