Snapshot problems!!!

Hello...... This project is really fantastic.
I'm building a little data server with postgresql.
This machine has two compactflash as Master and Slave IDE.
In Master compactflash there is a custom DebianLive image, and in slave
compactflash there is a cluster postgresql that is mounted
on "/home/postgres".

As you suppose, I want a persistent /home directory.

Well!! All work fine... except snapshot!!! I don't know if I do something bad
or, in fact, I don't understand.
If I label /dev/hdb1 like "home-rw", all work right... but is flash memory..
bad idea. I need snapshots!!!

With live system running I do "live-snapshot -d /dev/hdb1" and live-sn.cpio.gz
is saved on /dev/hdb1 with all data cluster. But if I do "live-snapshot -f"
or "reboot", live-sn.cpio.gz is saved with nothing and all persistent data is
deleted. In that moment I boot again and live-snapshot is found but live
media has a clean /home. What I'm doing wrong?? What label is needed
for /dev/hdb1?

This are boot options:

boot=live ip=frommedia noautologin locale=es quickreboot username=postgres
hostname=DATA union=aufs persistent

On live media /etc/live.conf has this line:

export ROOTSNAP=/root:/dev/hdb1:live-sn.cpio.gz

I build live systems on lenny (live-helper 1.0.3-2 and live-initramfs
1.156.1+1.157.2-1) and squezee (live-helper 1.0.5-2 and live-initramfs
1.157.4-1)distros and get the same problem. I build lenny images, with a few
packages (htop mc less ssh whois postgresql).

If you need more details, let me know!!

I think that it must be a triviality... somebody help me please XD...

Thank you!!

Manuel de Vicente.