Re: Suggestions for Debian Live Manual

Richard Nelson wrote:

 Anyone can commit to the manual. There is info on how to in the
 manual. Please just commit.

But I'm neither a programmer nor a git user nor a frequent debian user. I'm a scientific user (mainly fortran). I can point out problems from the user standpoint, but am not qualified to edit the manual.

To quote the manual, "This manual is intended as a community project and all proposals for improvements and contributions are extremely welcome. The preferred way to submit a contribution is to send it to the mailing list."