Re: prevent udev from remembering eth0 (wicd problem)

Rob Owens wrote:
I like this idea.

it's a good workaround, however, the proper solution is to remove the file at build time alreay (see my previous mail).

I don't really understand how the whole live-snapshot
thing works though.  Where can I get some documentation on it?  (I've
already read the man page).

there's no more documentation yet apart from what you see in the manpage and the manual about it.