Re: SELinux on Debian Live ...

Albretch Mueller wrote:
 Since DL is sourced straight from Debian and Debian can be installed
with SELInux, I was wondering how flexible DL currently is to attempt
something like that or what basic changes would be needed

i don't know the big picture about selinux support in debian, but regarding debian-live, there should be no differences to non-live debian. so whatever you have to do to make it work for debian you'll need to apply for debian-live.

once you know the necessary things, we can help you integrate it best with live-helper.