Re: new live concept

Vito Tafuni wrote:
> sorry if you're wasting your time

the point is that this thread is now 17 messages large *without* any
information at all.

no hard feelings, but approaching a project and claiming that

  a) you're having a 'new design' without telling it
  b) not knowing anything about the project you're approaching

does indeed look stupid to me and is also a waste of time/ressources.

however, as already indicated, we're open to discuss and adopt anything
that makes live stuff better. therefore, feel welcome to come back if
you have read the manual, used live-helper to produce a (simple/default)
live system and alligned your new stuff so that it can be presented to
others.