Re: No such file or directory reported by df

On Thursday 20 November 2008, 01:08:30, T o n g wrote:

> $ cat /proc/mounts
> rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
> none /sys sysfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0
> none /proc proc rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0
> udev /dev tmpfs rw,size=10240k,mode=755 0 0
> /dev/scd0 /live/image iso9660 ro,noatime 0 0
> /dev/loop0 /001-base.squashfs squashfs ro,noatime 0 0
> /dev/loop1 /002-vars.squashfs squashfs ro,noatime 0 0

> Is this normal? How can I get rid of the "No such file or directory"
> error? Ahh, I use the nfsbooted package. Might that be the reason?

Sure it is, is the mtab which is misaligned since it refers to
another "chroot", this could be a bug of live-initramfs, please file a bug
for it in the debian BTS.

> This "modularity" is the best feature that
> I like about Slax, and I'm glad that is now available in Debian.

"Now" as "before Slax had it" I suppose, but we are not so good in advertising
it.

--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.