Re: LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER types

maybeway36 wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> 1. what should I set LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER to, and

live

the difference between d-i with live-installer and without
live-installer is just if you have activated it (can be done with normal
preseeding variable). so, if you want both, just add two menu points
accordingly.

> 2. how do I tell it which .debs to include? (Some of the packages in
> my live system are installed through a hook to accommodate Java.)
> Also, I put some packages in config/binary_local-debs, but they aren't
> copied to the CD image. They all end in either _all.deb or _i386.deb.

if you put packages into config/binary_local-debs, those should be
included into the pool structure of the normal (non-live) part of the
image automatically. have not tried it since a couple of weeks, if this
isn't working anymore (I think it's working), that would be a bug.

Regards,
Daniel