Re: LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER types

How can I have the debian installer on the CD include all the .deb
packages necessary for a full GNOME system (xorg, gnome-core, etc.)?
As far as I can tell, it only includes the standard system and
downloads the rest from the Debian server.
I will try live-installer, though.
P.S. the local debs are working now. I just had to upgrade live-helper.
-maybeway36