Lenny general freeze ahead
- Subject: Lenny general freeze ahead
- From: fboiteux at calistel.com (Frédéric BOITEUX)
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:07:18 +0200
- Message-id: <20080610100718.18f0cdd4@Prem3s.lanvoc>
- In-reply-to: <20080604082720.1057b4ac@Prem3s.lanvoc>
- References: <48456D9E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080604082720.1057b4ac@Prem3s.lanvoc>
I've actually made a small patch to handle file exclusions when
building root file system with mksquashfs. It's in live-helper package,
not live-initramfs as said before, in script live_binary_rootfs.
It uses a new variable, MKSQUASHFS_EXCLUDES, to handle file names to
be excluded from squashfs image, to prevent '-e <files>' option to mess
with other mksquashfs options.
Can you include it in a next release of live-helper ?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1043 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/attachments/20080610/4300ef6d/attachment.bin