Adding Packages to Live-Helper d-i

Hi All,

I have been trawling through the wiki reading everything I can about
using Live-Helper to create CCD's, but I still don't understand how to
add packages to the debian-installer process when using live-helper.
I can get the packages to install using
the ./config/chroot_local-packageslist file, although the whole
noninteractive thing means I can't actually configure my choices.

How do I configure the packages that I have selected in
chroot_local-packageslist ? and how do I get those same packages to
install from the LiveCD when I boot with "install" (d-i)?

Any help is greatly appreciated and if I can get this working I will add
it to the wiki for future reference.

Thanks.

- Timbobsteve