Adding Packages to Live-Helper d-i

Hi !

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:21:21PM +1000, David Dyball wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been trawling through the wiki reading everything I can about
> using Live-Helper to create CCD's, but I still don't understand how to
> add packages to the debian-installer process when using live-helper.
> I can get the packages to install using
> the ./config/chroot_local-packageslist file, although the whole
> noninteractive thing means I can't actually configure my choices.

you can write the files names in config/chroot, using LH_PACKAGES

For example, here is mine :

LH_PACKAGES="less locales screen sudo vim partimage parted console-data
localeconf ssh ntfsprogs lvm2 zip unzip bsdmainutils hexedit hwinfo
discover pciutils usbutils zsh mc hal iceweasel xpdf sux syslinux"

Hope this helps.

--
Pierre Meurisse