usb img build

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:41:15 +0200
Jordi Pujol <jordi_pujol at telefonica.net> wrote:

> this error is a warning for xfs boot partitions,
> as the boot partition is formatted in fat32 or ext3, the warning has no sense.

I assume, but have not checked the doc to verify, that the error occurs because
the install system uses xfs but the target drive is not xfs.  So the warning
does make sense if you follow the assumption that grub is usually run to make
the system it is run on bootable, and is only sometimes used to make a disc for
a different system bootable.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org