usb img build

Jordi Pujol pisze:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have found the same error,
>
> try doing a custom install, I have finished writing a HowTo:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/Custom_Install

I look at your howto

at moment when I install grub on pendrive I get error

sudo grub-install --root-directory=/media/sda3 --no-floppy '(hd1)'
Due to a bug in xfs_freeze, the following command might produce a
segmentation
fault when /media/sda3/boot/grub is not in an XFS filesystem. This error
is harmless and
can be ignored.
xfs_freeze: specified file ["/media/sda3/boot/grub"] is not on an XFS
filesystem
Installation finished. No error reported.
This is the contents of the device map /media/sda3/boot/grub/device.map.
Check if this is correct or not. If any of the lines is incorrect,
fix it and re-run the script `grub-install'.

(hd1) /dev/sda

have you something like that?

Albert