swap partition in Flash drives

Hello,

I have written the howto for Custom Installing a Debian Live in any drive,

Thanks to Ben Armstrong for doing some style and consistence corrections in
that howto, I acknowledge myself some lack of fluency writting and explaining
in the English language,

But I disagree with you technically, Ben, when you said that a swap partition
is not necessary on an USB flash drive,

If the computer has enough memory, the swap partition will not be used,

But if the computer has 128MB of RAM or less, the OS will not start and the
user has no solution to solve this failure.

The swap memory is to prevent this case, and to give the user a possibility to
work in all situations,

in schools or some cyber-cafe ?(correct word for me) is common to save
installing old or less powerful equipment, a Pentium 200 and 128MB of RAM,
and the Live Operating Systems should work there.

And also I have read some articles giving more than thousand years of live for
an USB pendrive been written several times a day.

What do you think ?

Best regards,

Jordi Pujol