Noise from fsck

Marco Amadori wrote:
>> to complicated; i just added the removal of /etc/rcS.d/S*checkfs.sh in
>> 12fstab.
>
> I'll look when you commit, anyway touching a file is not so complicated...

removing is simpler and faster since we do not need the script at all.

> So you seems to need to patch also /etc/rcS.d/S10checkroot.sh,

checkroot.sh is removed since the very earliest versions of casper already.

> but I think my
> solution is better since it already support different type of init systems.
> (you just need to touch a file, stop)

i beg to differ (removing is simpler). apart from that, it is better to
do things the same way, e.g. removing all not required scripts, and not
removing some and disabling some other, which confuses uncessearily.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net