initng support in Debian Live

Alex Owen wrote:
> "This patch special cases the install of initng. In my opinion that is
> wrong. It should be included in a package list and installed that way
> or with the use of "--packages" or "--include-chroot" and "--hook"."

for the --initng-package flag, i wouldn't have added that anyway because
it clutters the thing too much.

as pusling said he would take action on the initng package in debian, so
i'm looking forward to get a fixed and usable package in debian in a few
days.

therefore, i'll merge these things which are necessary for the initng
(except the package inclusion).