initng support in Debian Live

Hi there,

I have some comments on this patch:

This patch special cases the install of initng. In my opinion that is
wrong. It should be included in a package list and installed that way
or with the use of

Remember guideline 1: only unchanged, official packages.

>From the patch:
"Since the most usable version
of initng is either in non-offical repositories or in experimental, you should
provide a .deb package using the --with-initng-package option."

Efforts should be focused on getting an initng which works in to debian proper.

The "--with-initng-package"  functionality could be emulated with the
use of --include-chroot and --hook or (even with the --repositories
argument ??? not used this myself so not quite sure how it works.)

Following this line of thought there is then no need for a command
line to set LIVE_INITNG=yes|installed ... this can be made automatic
with this code:

( Chroot_exec "/usr/bin/dpkg-query -f\${Status}\n -W initng" | grep -q
^install )\
&&LIVE_INITNG=installed

I hope this brief and too quickly drafted note explains what I'm thinking...

Bye for now
Alex