Debian Live Autobuild

Hi all,

in the past, I uploaded manually new Debian Live images once or twice
per month. Then, I setup a new server some weeks ago and as of
yesterday, the following flavours are now autobuilt weekly for testing
and daily for unstable (currently i386 only):

    * debian-live-${DIST}-${ARCH}-minimal.iso

      only packages of priority essential or higher, apt and a few live
      specific packages (eject, file and sudo).

    * debian-live-${DIST}-${ARCH}-standard.iso

      only packages of priority standard or higher and a few live
      specific packages (eject, file and sudo).

    * debian-live-${DIST}-${ARCH}-gnome-desktop.iso

      the standard system, laptop related packages (laptop task) and the
      GNOME desktop environment (gnome-desktop task).

    * debian-live-${DIST}-${ARCH}-kde-desktop.iso

      the standard system, laptop related packages (laptop task) and the
      KDE desktop environment (kde-desktop task).

    * debian-live-${DIST}-${ARCH}-xfce-desktop.iso

      the standard system, laptop related packages (laptop task) and the
      Xfce desktop environment (xfce-desktop task).

All images can be downloaded from http://live.debian.net/

Regards,
Daniel