Final goal of debian-live project, a tool: proposal and man page

Marco Amadori wrote:
> Not decided yet:
>
> - Bootloader: Syslinux or Grub ?

Grub is quite universal, it is not limited to boot a system from a
harddisk or a cdrom, it can even boot systems over network.

Syslinux, correct me if I'm not uptodate, can only boot local images.
Together with the fact, that grub is used for normal Debian
installations, I would say we should go for grub.

> - Collection of packages creation (local mirror, remote one, apt-proxy,
> reprepro just to mention some ideas)

Hmm.. I'm more fan of  debpool or debarchiver. But that's not important
atm. We'll see when we come to it, what is more suitable for our needs.

> Daniel: Could you also create a bzr (but svn would be fine too) repository for
> our code (not so urgent, but I think it will be) ?

Yep, I'll do that. Most people are more or less familiar with svn, so it
will be subversion.