Re: Fixing indentation in our source files

On 2011-09-10 08:27, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:
>
>> [...]
>> Are there other cases worth considering/debating?
>
> There's oodles of stuff one can run into.
>
> Just as random input (I'm definitely not advocating that we adopt this as
> an official coding style), my personal Perl style is at:
>
>     http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/notes/style/perl.html
>

>From my memory, we seem to (often) be following reasonable part of your
list.  Not very surprisingly and I have found myself to refer to it a
while back when I was in doubt about something.  That being said we
probably have inconsistent style a lot of places as well.  :)

> It's easy to spend way too much time discussing this sort of thing than
> it's actually worth.

I guess it is just a question of somebody sitting down and writing a
draft for a style...  any volunteers?  If not I will have a look at it.

~Niels