Re: RFC: further parallelisation (dependency-based collection and check scripts)

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Raphael Geissert writes:
>> Okay, no problem. At the moment I'm running the test suite to see what
>> else needs to be fixed (if it only didn't take that long... :)

Seems like I screwed the cruft fix. Will fix that in a moment.

> Me too, since I have a sneaking suspicion that the checks/rules change I
> just pushed, which should remove a bunch of false negatives for
> arch-independent packages, will turn up all sorts of interesting things.
>
> Hm, checks/rules should probably apply the regexes to anything in a target
> matching override_* as well, shouldn't it?

Yes, that sounds right. dh and overrides_* support brings a lot more things
that need to be parsed and checked.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer