Re: RFC: further parallelisation (dependency-based collection and check scripts)

Raphael Geissert wrote:

> So, I was wondering if these changes could make their way into the next
> release.

I have to rebase my branch again because the addition of .changes files as a
kind of object to be tested conflicts with a change I made to the lintian
frontend to use a hash instead of a string to denote the
source/binary/udeb/changes types.

Will try to get to that tomorrow so that I push the changes before the
weekend.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer