Re: lintian.d.o upgraded to 2.3.1

Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> writes:
> Russ Allbery wrote:

>> Since then, though, the new NEWS.Debian check has a Perl warning bug.
>> :/ I hate leaving those alone, so now I'm tempted to upload 2.3.2 with
>> that fix and whatever else we have time for in the next couple of days.

> Okay. I probably won't commit much then, as I will be working on other
> branches.

> By the way, is there any objection to using the BTS 'owner' feature to
> indicate somebody is working on a bug report when there's no other clear
> indicator (e.g. a message on the bug log saying that)?

It sounds great here.  I'm not very good yet at double-checking this, so
apologies if I ever stomp on something anyway.  I'll try to pay closer
attention.

(I noticed that you'd taken ownership of the bug about registering
non-existent info documentation.  Hope you didn't mind me closing that as
obsolete.)