Re: lintian.d.o upgraded to 2.3.1

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Since then, though, the new NEWS.Debian check has a Perl warning bug.  :/
> I hate leaving those alone, so now I'm tempted to upload 2.3.2 with that
> fix and whatever else we have time for in the next couple of days.

Okay. I probably won't commit much then, as I will be working on other
branches.

By the way, is there any objection to using the BTS 'owner' feature to
indicate somebody is working on a bug report when there's no other clear
indicator (e.g. a message on the bug log saying that)?

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net