Re: another patch/tag

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> I never said it would be easy ;)
>
> You would basically need to
> 1) make a list of packages that provide debhelper scripts
>    (apt-file or packages.d.o would be possible solutions)
> 2) Make sure that you have all these packages available
>    (easier is to require them to be installed, more flexible
>     would be if the script could work with .deb files)
> 3) Then determine the lists

Don't hate me, but: done :)

Note on the patches:
didn't know whether to add missing-build-dependency-for-dh_-command to tags
{fields,scripts}, or completely drop
package-uses-debhelper-but-lacks-build-depends, as the new check should
catch those anyway.

I'm attaching an mbox which contains three commits of mine that are
debhelper-related mixed with some other commits that I merged. I know it is
a mess, but I'm falling asleep and won't massage it right now.

PS. what about the many other checks/patches I've submitted?

> Gruesse,

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.