another patch/tag

Hi all,

I must be boring all of you, but here's another mbox/patch:

Tag: debhelper-but-no-miscDepends
Type: warning
Severity: normal
Certainty: certain
Ref: debhelper(7)
Info: The source package uses debhelper but it does not have ${misc:Depends}
on
 the given binary package debian/control entry.  This is required so the
 dependencies are set correctly in case the result of a call to any of the
dh_
 commands cause the package to depend on another package.

I used Type: warning, because of debhelper(7)'s note:

>    All commands of this type, besides documenting what dependencies may be
>    needed on their man pages, will automatically generate a substvar
>    called ${misc:Depends}. If you put that token into your debian/control
>    file, it will be expanded to the dependencies debhelper figures you
>    need.

I was dubious to add the tag in testset/tags.* for copyright and fields as
they only use dh_md5sums.

The patch also replaces some $depends to $bdepends to make them more similar
to the value they may contain, and not to confuse them with $depends which
is limited to the BINPKGS loop.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.