Re: Upload ... now

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:

> I was pondering when best to do the next upload and I came to the
> conclusion that there really will be no point where it is any more
> feasible than at any other point. We currently have a very fluid way of
> working that really has no definitiv mile stones as such. So I will just
> upload now unless I find some critical bug during upload testing.

Yup, go for it.  I keep coming up with more stuff I "should look at for
the next release," and really that's rather silly; hopefully no one will
be offended if stuff didn't make it into one version and makes it into the
next.

> Since we are in the freeze anyway, we don't need to wait for testing
> migration. So I would propose that we try to aim for uploads about every
> week (unless the particular week was very quiet), so that we have
> smaller changesets to debug when the bugs come in.

That would be great.  I won't personally have time to manage that, but I'm
happy to contribute to it, and between all the DDs involved hopefully we
can manage it.