Upload ... now

Hi.

I was pondering when best to do the next upload and I came to the
conclusion that there really will be no point where it is any
more feasible than at any other point. We currently have a very
fluid way of working that really has no definitiv mile stones as
such. So I will just upload now unless I find some critical bug
during upload testing.

Since we are in the freeze anyway, we don't need to wait for
testing migration. So I would propose that we try to aim for
uploads about every week (unless the particular week was very
quiet), so that we have smaller changesets to debug when the
bugs come in.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>