Re: Some fixed warnings still showing up on lintian.d.o

Quoting Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org):

> > Forbidden
> >  You don't have permission to access / on this server.
> > Apache/1.3.33 Server at lintian.debian.org Port 80
>
> This works correctly now that the scan of the archive is finished.

OK, I was suspecting something like that but I didn't imagine this
would take so long..:-)

> > http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdebian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
>
> This will work correctly as soon as the Apache server on gluck is
> restarted to pick up the redirect.  The new canonical URL is:
>
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/tags/debian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
>
> Clicking on the package will show the package's full lintian report and
> the package version, which reveals that, for example, xcin2.3 is version
> 2.3.04.3-3.1, indicating that lintian.d.o hasn't seen your update yet.
> And that:
>
> gluck:/org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/project/trace> cat ftp-master.debian.org
> Wed Feb 13 08:00:02 UTC 2008
>
> is because the archive on gluck hasn't been updated since you uploaded
> your package.
>
> Why that might be, I have no idea.

Hmmm, that actually explains why lintian.d.o sometimes reports that it
didn't see any change from one day to another....which I noticed while
working on this.

So, I now have to find out what updates the archive on gluck and nag
some people about this to happen on a regular basis.