Re: Some fixed warnings still showing up on lintian.d.o

Quoting Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org):

> Rather than try to poke at it too much, I've just updated lintian to the
> latest version on lintian.d.o and started a full archive run.  It should
> be fixed (with various other improvements in the reports) by sometime
> tomorrow.

Well:
http://lintian.debian.org/

Forbidden
Apache/1.3.33 Server at lintian.debian.org Port 80

http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdebian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html

Not Found
 The requested URL /reports/Tdebian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at lintian.debian.org Port 80

I'm afraid somethign is b0rken somewhere....:)