Re: Some fixed warnings still showing up on lintian.d.o

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Hell dear lintian maintainer(s),
>
> I'm currently working to fix
> "debian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding." (a lenny
> release goal)
>
> My work tool is, among others, the
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tdebian-changelog-file-uses-obsolete-national-encoding.html
> page
>
> I recently NMU'ed several packages but some of them still shown up on
> the page, namely slashem and xcin2.3
>
> Is there a reason for this which I would be unaware of?

It looks like a lintian problem.  It's not picking up the latest versions
of those packages for some reason.  I think something went wrong with the
lintian runs a few days back.

Rather than try to poke at it too much, I've just updated lintian to the
latest version on lintian.d.o and started a full archive run.  It should
be fixed (with various other improvements in the reports) by sometime
tomorrow.