Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 1.24.2-6-g051f191

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Well, lintian messages are full of such small examples (I'm for instance
> thinking about the warning about "should not ignore errors from make"
> which gives a nice bit of code to put in debian/rules.....which I find
> useful when I have a package affected by this "problem".

Yeah, poeople on mentors have very frequently thanked Lintian for those
short solutions to the problem.  If the recommended command line isn't
likely to change much, I tend to lean towards including it, even if it's
also documented in the external reference.  Chasing down the reference
takes more effort, particularly when running lintian from the command line
where you don't get clickable hyperlinks.