Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 1.24.2-6-g051f191

Quoting Jordà Polo (jorda@ettin.org):

> Christian Perrier pointed out that the description should mention 1)
> that these are debconf templates translations and 2) the
> podebconf-report-po script, preferably including an example:
>
>   podebconf-report-po --call --withtranslators --deadline="+10 days" \
>                       --languageteam
>
> I certainly agree with the former. There is no context in lintian
> reports, so we really need to mention debconf somewhere, it would be
> confusing otherwise (actually, I would even change the name of the tag
> to something like "no-complete-debconf-translation").
>
> I'm not so sure about the latter though. podebconf-report-po already
> appears in the referenced section of the Developer's Reference. And if
> needed, wouldn't it be more useful to include that particular example in
> devref itself?

Well, lintian messages are full of such small examples (I'm for
instance thinking about the warning about "should not ignore errors
from make" which gives a nice bit of code to put in
debian/rules.....which I find useful when I have a package affected by
this "problem".