Re: Lintian bug squashing week (or more?)

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:57:19AM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> By the way, Josip, already had time for getting your CVS repositories
> somewhere online? It isn't hurting lintian-by-subversion development as
> histories can be glued together, but would be neat to have.

Actually I haven't been able to find the tarballs that Shaleh had sent me,
I only have those that I released, see http://keid.carnet.hr/~joy/lintian/

I think I stopped importing at around 1.20.6 so there's still some six
versions to go... I'll see if I can look for them in places where I haven't
looked yet.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.