Re: Lintian bug squashing week (or more?)

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:49:03AM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> the upcoming week. Since his time is limited, I would strongly suggest
> to change the subversion development model to that op Apache (and

Err, I mean the _lintian_ _maintainment_ model... shouldn't do my mail
when coming back from parties...

By the way, Josip, already had time for getting your CVS repositories
somewhere online? It isn't hurting lintian-by-subversion development as
histories can be glued together, but would be neat to have.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl