Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi Michael,

hi all,

I would like to set up a GDPR compliant install of a system with some common sofortware like email and so on for debian lex. Thats much more work at basic stuff for a system then many people would expect.  It cant be done by one person.

I never published my system. That takes me in position to think over and be free for a clear view.

I can not use j-lawer so this might be a step forward for someone, not for me.

I am Lawyer and developer (C++/PHP) and want to get things done properly.

I dont want again java, I really tried hard to avoid this but it still remains in minds of people as usefull. I better go with C++.

Best Greetings

Michael Guck