Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi Mechthilde,

so we come to no conclusion this time

I still think that its a good idea to start with the basics and later on everybody can unsecure his system/blend as he wishes.

Best Greetings

Michael Guck

Am 10.10.19 um 20:00 schrieb Mechtilde:
Hello,

Am 10.10.19 um 18:49 schrieb Michael Guck:
Hi Mechtilde,

it would be helpfull if we could discuss first how to initialise a
"debian lex" project.
I prefer to take the software we have. I try to package it for the
Debian Repo. Then it is easier to hold them up-to-date.

I'm not a code developer.

The project has a long history. Many software came and went.

I know only two free solutions: libreoffice-cazeley-client, j-lawyer

Kind regards