Re: Reorganisation of www.debian.org: Please provide information about your Blend

Hi all,

i wont use j-lawyer but its free software, anybody who wishes can.

Best Greetings

Michael Guck

Am 10.10.19 um 21:14 schrieb Jens Kutschke, j-lawyer.org:
"later on everybody can unsecure his system/blend as he wishes"

Way too much emotion in that discussion.

Btw, in Germany every lawyer needs to have Java installed due to the
fact that accessing his lawyers mailbox is not possible without it.

Cheers,
Jens