Re: Debian Lex

Hi,

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 05:06:12PM +0200, Pepeco 1948 wrote:

> 1. We must know how many are in the project.

The graph at

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/lex/

is probably illustrative.  BTW, if you compare the comparable graph from
Debian Med

    http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_debian-med.png

you see that over the first three years of the project there were not
that many people working on it.  Even if the Debian Lex project is
formally not in its first years I'd regard it quite in the beginning
anyway.

> 2. We must know what resources we have.

The "human resources" are rare.  The technical resources from Debian are
quite rich for the purpose.  You should probably make a reasonable pick
from these.

> 3. When we have all this clear, we should distribute to the tasks.

IMHO the numbering sequence you are giving has no real point.  You can
try to work on the tasks right now.

> The priorities, in my opinion, are:
>
> - Decide on the website and improve it (Wiki or debian.org/devel/
> debian-lex, I prefer latest).
> - Make documentation and tutorials about debian and free software
> for lawyers.
> - Choosing packages that could integrate future distribution.

Sounds reasonable.

Good luck for Debian Lex

      Andreas.

--