Re: Debian Lex

Dear members,

As I told to Michael:

1. We must know how many are in the project.
2. We must know what resources we have.
3. When we have all this clear, we should distribute to the tasks.

The priorities, in my opinion, are:

- Decide on the website and improve it (Wiki or debian.org/devel/ debian-lex, I prefer latest). - Make documentation and tutorials about debian and free software for lawyers.
- Choosing packages that could integrate future distribution.

Regards,
Jose