some talk

I all,

> - Decide on the website and improve it (Wiki or debian.org/devel/
debian-lex, I prefer latest).

We could first use a wiki in which we catch up all thoughts and possible
contents easily and dynamically without to many check-ups, this could be
"debian.org/devel/" but we should all have permission.
The "debian-lex" is in my opinion a more static page, on which we could
publish milestone work, for this at least a few people should have
permission to write, as there should always be one person who can do
changes in short time if there is a need and as we all have jobs it
should be more then one person.

> - Make documentation and tutorials about debian and free software for
lawyers.
> - Choosing packages that could integrate future distribution.
Indeed, and first thing we could do is working towards a first lean
international release, here we could first evaluate / catch up all
possible LawFLOSS and then decide which we could need for a common version.

Meanwhile I had some thoughts about document type standards, we should
establish a system in which we can support different
national/international standards by using these standards directly and
additional defining which standard was used. But this is not so easy as
the thought of it, some meta-decriptions are not defined explicitly, but
they come with the system of relations to other definitions. So we
should priorly use already given standards. But there are many subjects
without any standards, so we should introduce our own standard which
will be used, when no other standard is used. Priority to use already
given standards means, that we might need bridges for FLOSS adaptions to
different nation versions, but the best would be to implement multiple
standards directly in the software, which is mostly not in our
responsibility.

> -As far as I have understood Debian teams there is no application for
a leading position.

Many lawyers who are able to help us won´t have the necessary developer
status and doing hard work here would be easier if there is some kind of
rock in the see. I see the need for leaking up the restricting debian
community rules a bit. This might be okay in this special law sphere, as
we have only very very few people which understand the both worlds and
should be needed especially at the beginning. Otherwise it would be
easier for many people to run their own projects, which would
pragmatically not be good for all at the end, when source code gets lost
over years and so on.

Greetings
Michael