Re: linuxlex.org

Yup, I was thinking that your ml might be in Italian :) I've had 6 years
of latin so I understand some but its mediocre at best.
To my knowledge, debian-lex has not produced any releases/ISOs yet. I
understood it to be the first point of contact for anyone interested in
this sort of thing and to generate packaging efforts eventually
culminating in a full-blown CDD (such as skolelinux, debian-med ...).

So I'm unsure how to actually merge as such, perhaps Jeremy can clarify
this. I do think though that a combination/collaboration would be great
for both groups, perhaps make a skeleton CDD-lex around which the
various flavours (your linuxlex, the brazilian cdd ...) can be
organised. Dipping into the case management software it seems though
they are all focussed on civil systems so there would be a first
customising effort.
Most of this looks like it could be handles well via tasksel or some
finer grained virtual packages.
Perhaps an IRC session would be good.
cheers
jj