Re: Hacking License

Xavier writes ("Re: Hacking License"):
> No Debian accepts any license that are DFSG compliant (DFSG is just a
> guidelines). You may use the 3 tests to understand what may be wrong :

These tests are not official.  AFAIAA they do not form part of the
approval process used by the Debian ftpmasters when they make
decisions on the acceptability of some work for Debian.

Xavier, please do not misrepresent the situation.

I agree that inventing a new licence is a bad idea.  I think Giacomo
would be well served by adopting AGPLv3+ and nominating himself as
licence steward.

Thanks,
Ian.